Las Vegas Restaurants
If you like to eat out, Las Vegas is the place to do it. Many major restaurants around the country have opened locations in Las Vegas.
Best Restaurants in Las Vegas:
Our favorite Las Vegas restaurants, in no particular order, are:
- Rosemary's (in our opinion best in Vegas)-- Long drive (it's at West Sahara and Cimarron), but well worth it. Rosemary's was started by Emeril Lagasse's sous chef after she moved to Vegas from New Orleans to open Emeril's Fish House in MGM. If it's on the menu, do not pass up the gnocchi -- even if you don't like gnocchi, you can't help but love it.
- Nobu (in Hard Rock Hotel) - Hip Japanese-Peruvian fusion restaurant. If you can get in, go.
- Noodles (in the Bellagio, this is a great place for a cheap lunch or dinner if you like Asian)
- Prime (in the Bellagio) -- best steakhouse in Las Vegas, but watch out for the price tag.
- Jasmine (in the Bellagio) -- best upscale Asian food in Las Vegas.
- Shintaro (in the Bellagio) -- best regular sushi in Las Vegas. For a twist on Sushi, try Nobu, above.
- Sensi (in the Bellagio Spa Tower) -- The Sensi Restaurant in Las Vegas is a great new restaurant at the Bellagio. It offers a blend of Central Asian and Italian food. Unique dining experience.
- Bally's Steak House (Yeah, it surprised us, too).
- Joe's Stone Crab (Caesar's mall)
- The Palm (Caesar's mall) -- Best lobster in Las Vegas.
- Sushi Bar at Mandalay Bay (Not as good as Bellagio's, but WAY cheaper)
- Wolfgang Puck's Trattoria Lupo (in Mandalay Bay) -- great Italian food.
- Bouchon -- in the Venetian Hotel, this place is fabulous. Not cheap, but food and service are wonderful.
Other restaurants off the beaten path that you should consider:
- Lotus of Siam -- Outstanding Thai food just off the strip. Ranked by Zagat's as one of the top restaurants in Las Vegas.
- Nora's Italian Cuisine -- Small Italian restaurant that is a local favorite. The owner prepares her own family recipes from Sicily in a restaurant near the corner of Flamingo and Jones Streets, about a 10-minute taxi ride from the Las Vegas Strip.
Click below for more Las Vegas Travel Information: